Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm not hiding!

I just don't know what to write yet.

I think we were ALL a little disappointed we didn't get a top 8 pick.

I think there's a chance Yi will still be coming to Philly.

I'm glad we're not the Celtics or the Knicks.

I think, reviewing all that I wrote over the past 3 months about this draft, that Thad Young is going to be better than we all think. Maybe just not in December 2007.

I'll have more.....later.

Oh, and a BIG TIME welcome to all the readers from Sixers for Guidos and Pride and Passion!

Looking forward to sharing the upcoming season with everyone!

1 comment:

Ricky - Sixers4guidos said...

I am also glad we are not the Celtics or the Knicks...

thanks for mentioning my blog

I thinke we will have a nice season

later

Ricky - Sixers4guidos