Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Darko Update

According to Phil Jasner, the 76ers continue to pursue Darko.

I would think that if Larry Brown is in any way associated with the Sixers, which I guess he still is currently, there is no chance that you'll see Darko in Philly. He won't come. I'm not even sure he'd help....what does he give you that Sammy D. and Jason Smith don't? I'd rather have Joe Smith.

I also think that someone will offer much more money than the Sixers will.

http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/10/07/sports/s107-darko-1005y_10-07-2005_G68VJVD.jpg

1 comment:

Ricky - Sixers4guidos said...

I am a big Darko fan since he came into the League

I wish he could be a Sixer but I just wouldn't give him a multi year deal, that I think he will get somewhere else

the 8-9 mill per year figures I am reading are way too much considering his production...

He makes Dalembert contract looks like a steal LOL