Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Joe Juliano & HouseKeeping

Thanks to Dad for supplying the best Phillies tickets in the park tonight - about 8 feet away from Charlie Manuel. Watching him manage for 8 innings is like watching a National Geographic special about an animal in the woods...Charlie seems to get along with ALL of the players. The coaches didn't talk much, especially Jimy Williams and Charlie Manuel to each other. Seems that Dubee kinda stays to himself. Then, after Rowand got hit for the second time, a few fans we're giving Contreras a hard time, and Charlie turned around and got into it with the fans...good stuff.

On the way back, we got to hear Joe Juliano with Glen Macnow on WIP at 9:45ish...Joe didn't have much to report that we didn't know but did make a good point...the 76ers do not have room to take on 3 first round picks on their roster unless they cut someone or a few someones. I think I'd like to have Joe Smith back next year if we can get him on good terms, NOT BAD TERMS BILLY! If not I'd personally rather have the 3 kids...but that's me.

Finally, a giant thank you to the readers who have started reading the site...I hope you enjoy the content and hope you all know how much I enjoy doing this....I would like this site to make a difference in the fans viewing and venting experience. I am shocked at how many people have been logging on and hope to keep this going until we have a good team.