Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Andre Miller / Eric Snow

Along with Andrew Toney and Charles Barkley, Eric Snow will always be one of my favorite Sixers. Last night reminded me why...Vince Carter, woof woof. But E Snow got right under Air 16W and pushed him right off the block.

That brings me to Andre Miller...he's not E Snow on the defensive end, but his overall game is better than E Snow's ever was...I challange anyone to find me a better replacement for him for through 2009...good luck. I don't want to pay Chauncey Billups even if we could.

You know everyone will get theirs every night when Miller is out there. You know it will take someone at least 6'5" to play him on the low block to defend him consistently. He's done it. He's playing for his last contract.

1 comment:

On the Cover Songs said...

Speaking of former Philly athletes, a little Birdy spotted T.O. with floor seats at the Cavs/Nets Game 5 last night in C-town. Seemed to be there supporting the Nets?